Marici Technology Solutions, LLC, a Washington limited liability company d/b/a ZEBOC (“ZEBOC”) recognizes that privacy is important and is committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information collected at this website and through any other media used by ZEBOC Unless you have “opted out” of receiving further communications or marketing contacts (as described below), when you provide any of the information described in this Privacy Notice (including information that may be automatically generated), you consent to the use and disclosure of that information as described by this statement. Together with ZEBOC’s Commitment to Privacy, this Privacy Notice describes the personal information that ZEBOC collects and the uses that ZEBOC will make of that personal information.
Information we collect and how we use it:
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual. We may collect personal information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Your first name and your last name;
- Your postal address (including billing and shipping addresses);
- Your e-mail address;
- Your birth date;
- Your gender;
- Your phone number;
- Your payment information including credit and debit card numbers;
- Your health insurance information; and
- Your practice name if you are a health care provider.
ZEBOC collects personal information when you participate in the services that we provide, for example:
- When you register for an account on the website;
- We you participate in the tele-health services with a health care provider;
- When you make a payment for services provided;
- When you register for communications or other subscriptions through this website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other digital media, or social media application; and
- When you make a request or inquiry.
We may combine personal information that we collect about you with personal information you provide to us through other sources, such as through the use of our services and inquiries. We will use the combined personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice for as long as it is combined.
Other Information We Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or relate to you as an identifiable individual. Other Information is anonymous data.
Other Information includes:
- Browser information;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you such as your pharmacy name and contract information;
- Aggregated information;
- Usage preferences;
- Purchase information; and
- Physical location.
How We Collect Other Information
ZEBOC and ZEBOC’s third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or mobile device.
Certain information is collected by most browsers and devices, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system version, device manufacturer and model and Internet browser type and version.
- Through your use of one or more mobile device applications sponsored by us or a third party (an “App”).
When you download and use an App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as your location, or the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- Through your use of an App, connected device or vehicle, including unmanned aerial vehicles.
The physical location of your device and its associated date and time is collected by satellite, cell phone tower, Wi-Fi signals or other technologies. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you do, we and/or our partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
- From you.
Information such as your location as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site or App.
- By aggregating information.
Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site or App. For example, we may use Personal Information to calculate the percentage of ZEBOC users who have a particular telephone area code or who use an Android device or an iOS device.
How We Use and Disclose Other Information
Because Other Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Privacy Notice.
In some instances, we combine Other Information with Personal Information, such as combining your name with your geographical location. If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, such as when we combine information you provide upon registration with Other Information to provide you with targeted personalized marketing, the combined information will be treated by ZEBOC as Personal Information.
Automatically Collected Information
We may passively collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or your internet service provider. This information typically includes your domain name, your username, and your numerical IP address. The amount of information sent by your web browser depends on its settings. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends. We use this type of information to see which web pages you visit at our website, which website you visited before coming to our website, and where you go after you leave our website. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use our website and how we can improve it.
When you submit a question or a suggestion using this website, you will be required to provide information that we need to complete your request, including your name, address, phone number, and email address. We may have collected similar information from you in the past.
Cookie Generated Information
We may actively obtain information about you by installing a marker on your computer commonly called a “cookie”. Cookies enable us to know you by a computer-generated, unique identifier. By providing you with a unique cookie, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences, and in situations where these choices or preferences need to be collected again; they can be supplied by us automatically, saving you time and effort. Your computer may be specially configured to reject cookies; please refer to your browser for more information. Many websites of companies associated with ZEBOC will allow you to visit without accepting cookies, but some features of our websites may not work properly if you choose to reject cookies.
User Generated Information
We collect information at this website when you use the tele-health services, when you contact us and when you respond to surveys or questionnaires that we might make available. If you provide us with your e-mail or e-mail us directly, you are voluntarily releasing the content of your e-mail to us (including your e-mail address). If you answer questions, we have placed on the website page or a social media site, you are also voluntarily releasing that information to us. You may decide not to answer any questions presented to you at our website or on a social media site; if you do, you may still continue your visit, but we may elect not to provide you with services, opportunities, responses or features related to the questions you choose not to answer.
How Information is Used and Shared
We may use Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with telehealth services.
- To obtain payment for your health case services provided.
- To communicate with you about your use of our services; respond to your inquiries and provide technical support and assistance; collect your suggestions, and fulfill your requests, such as to send you e-mail alerts, and contact you to answer any questions to the extent possible.
- To communicate with you about the availability of our services on behalf of a patient or health care provider.
- Send you important information regarding the website or terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Send you reminders and other information related to your care on behalf of your health care provider.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the website or our services.
- Allow you to communicate and interact with health care providers through the website (for example, through, chat area or video conferencing).
- Enable our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products and services, enhancing this website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our website and services. We may analyze aggregated demographic information and personal information for historical, statistical, or scientific purposes, or we may store the personal information for your convenience should you return to this website in the future.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and for any legal purpose (other than credit information); (c) to investigate security breaches; (d) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (e) to enforce our terms and conditions; (f) to protect our operations; (g) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (h) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In the course of any of these activities, we may transmit any of the information we have collected with affiliates or third parties. We may disclose your information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions on our behalf. An example of a third party that could receive your personal information is a data processing contractor that operates computer systems on our behalf or a company with whom we transact business or associate with for the purposes of aggregating and analyzing demographic information.
To serve you better, we may combine information you give us online, in person or through any other document generated to conduct our business. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with affiliates or third parties, including providers of third-party cookie and other third-party browsing and use data.
We use this combined information to enhance and personalize your and others’ experience with us, and to recognize our users so that we can communicate with you directly about products and services that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice. By agreeing to the terms of this Privacy Notice, you are consenting to our continued use of previously collected information under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Patient Health Information
The privacy and security of patients’ individually identifiable health information provided in connection with the services may be protected by federal law (HIPAA, the HITECH Act, and their regulations). This health information is “protected health information” (“PHI”). PHI may be used and disclosed by ZEBOC as necessary to meet our legal obligations, and for any other purpose for which patients have given consent. We may share PHI with third parties for these purposes in compliance with applicable law. We may also de-identify PHI and aggregate it for purposes of monitoring and improving our products and services, for benchmarking purposes, and to provide customized services or technologies to our customers.
We may use all information that is not PHI collected at this website for direct marketing and e-marketing purposes including the sharing of the information with our affiliates or third parties unless you specifically request that it not be used for that purpose.
Links to Other Sites
For your convenience and to provide you with certain products, services, and opportunities, our website may contain certain hyperlinks to other websites as well as to third party websites. This Privacy Notice applies only to information collected on this website and not to information collected on linked sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statements of each and every linked site that collects your personal information.
We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. We do not target our websites to children less than 18 years of age or knowingly collect information from children for the purpose of selling products or services.
Third Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. Please note that these companies may use information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) collected during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this website, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit http://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Do Not Track
Our systems recognize “Do Not Track” signals. We may actively obtain information about you by installing a marker on your computer commonly called a “cookie.” Cookies enable us to know you by a computer-generated, unique identifier. By providing you with a unique cookie, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences, and in situations where these choices or preferences need to be collected again; they can be supplied by us automatically, saving you time and effort. Your computer may be specially configured to reject cookies; please refer to your browser for more information. Many websites of companies associated with ZEBOC will allow you to visit without accepting cookies, but some features of this Website may not work properly if you choose to reject cookies.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide requested or continued services or communications to you;
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
We use commercially reasonable methods consistent with industry practice to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we consider these policies and procedures to be adequate, there is still a risk that your personal information could be misappropriated. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. If you have any questions about security on our site, you can send an email to us at email address specified below.
Changes in this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this notice, we will notify you here, by e-mail, or by means of a notice on our home page.
If you do not want us to use your personal information as described in this statement, please contact us at Opt-out@Zeboc.com. Please note that we will not be able to process questions or contact you without your personal information.
Your Personal Information might be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or where we have engaged a service provider, including to the United States, which may have different data protection rules than in your country.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”): Some non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission (“EC”) as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (see the full list of countries). For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate, please contact us to work with you to put in place adequate measures.
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to request access to the information ZEBOC has gathered about you at this website by contacting us at Info@Zeboc.com or write to the following address:
Information Request Center
Attention: ZEBOC Privacy Lead
111 S. Jackson St.
Seattle, Washington 98104
© 2021 Marici Technology Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.